Kitchen with loggia
Advantages and disadvantages of combining a kitchen with a loggia or balcony.
Before combining a kitchen with a balcony or loggia, you need to consider all the pros and cons. In terms of functionality, there will be many advantages here:
• using a balcony for a kitchen will increase the usable area of this room, create comfort in it, which was difficult to imagine with a small area. Such an extension of the kitchen can become a dining area or a special place for storing kitchen utensils;
• joining the loggia to the kitchen will make it possible to use the place as functionally as possible – for example, if previously the working area of the kitchen was concentrated in one place, now it can be significantly expanded;
• redevelopment will provide many opportunities for creating an original and stylish interior design.
However, increasing the kitchen due to the loggia or balcony has its drawbacks:
• first of all, you need to find out whether the combination of a balcony and a kitchen is legal in your case, and this often entails a lot of bureaucratic formalities;
• it should always be remembered that the expansion of the kitchen at the expense of the balcony implies uneven use of these areas: in other words, too heavy household appliances cannot be installed on the balcony, it is imperative to ensure that the weight does not exceed the permissible load norms;
• deciding to change the layout, you must be prepared for the fact that you need to insulate the room – without insulation, the temperature in the apartment will be significantly lower, respectively, the cost of redevelopment will increase due to the materials for insulation.
Все, что вы не нашли на сайте, найдете с GOOGLE прямо тут "не отходя от кассы".